I used to present the computer graphics courses at the University of Pretoria’s Computer Science Department (http://www.cs.up.ac.za). Now that I’m not lecturing anymore I dont want to let my course slides go to waste. I figure that these slides would be useful for anyone interested in learning more about computer graphics or for any students currently taking a computer graphics course in another department.
The slides are simple, concise and cover pretty much all the basic computer graphics background one would need for an undergraduate course. Feel free to use them for your courses, tutorials and so on just please credit me if you do.
I hope you find the slides below useful!
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- 3D Mathematics
- The Graphical Pipeline and the GPU
- The Graphical Pipeline: Application Stage
- The Graphical Pipeline: Geometry Stage
- The Graphical Pipeline: Rasterizer Stage